• Home
  • Map
  • Connect
  • About Me

    Monday, February 3, 2014

    New Places, New Friends, and New Passport Stamps!

    Well, I made it successfully to and from England! It was everything I could have ever hoped for and I am still in a bit of awe that I was actually there. I keep looking at the photos I took and some of them help me realise that I really was there...because they are very blurry. HA! But all in all I had an absolutely beautiful time and cannot wait to go back with my mom! I ended up stumbling upon most of the things that I wanted to see and having a completely wanderlust experience! My only regret is not really looking for all the famous people who live there. Better luck next time, I suppose!

    The Globe Theatre


    While I was on the train to Oxford I saw a man writing music in a notebook with a pen. That could only mean one thing, right? He was a composer. Only composers have the guts to actually notate in pen. We started talking and he said that he was on his way to hear one of his piece live for the first time. Now, when arriving in Oxford I had a agenda to visit everything that had to do with C.S. Lewis. He is my favourite author! I went to his house and got a tour. (My day in Oxford was the best and worst day of my life.) Everything that I wanted to do that had to do with C.S. Lewis was closed, but there are nice enough people in the world that when you knock on doors crying, they help you. Needless to say, it was a pretty good day by the end.

    I really don't want to post pictures from everything that I did and saw, but  above are some of my favourites. If you would like to see more photos or have any questions about anything, I would be happy to answer them and show you more photos! You can email me! My info is under my Keep In Touch at the top of the page. 

    Cheers! Bis Dann!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment